segunda-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2017

Miss USA 2015 Olivia Jordan wants to stay longer in PH

ABS-CBN News
Posted at Jan 23 2017 03:55 PM
Video courtesy of Mario Dumaual, ABS-CBN News/Solar, LCS, MUO
MANILA – Miss Universe 2015 second runner-up Olivia Jordan expressed her desire to stay longer in the Philippines.
Jordan is currently in the country to watch the 65th Miss Universe pageant on January 30 at the Mall of Asia Arena. She arrived early Monday morning along with Miss USA 2014 Nia Sanchez.
Speaking to ABS-CBN News, Jordan said she is open to working in the Philippines as a host or performer in a dance TV show.
“It’s literally my biggest dream to do ‘Dancing with the Stars’ and when I was home for Christmas, I was reading this book that I wrote when I was nine, it’s my autobiography, and I talked about how dancing is the most important thing to me,” she said.
“I was like, I’m not a dancer why did I say that? But I’ve always loved dancing even though I am not [a dancer],” she added.
This is the second time Jordan has visited the Philippines.
The last time Jordan was in the country was when she sat as one of the judges for Binibining Pilipinas 2016, which chooses the representatives of the Philippines in Miss Universe and other international pageants. - report from Mario Dumaual, ABS-CBN News
Watch the 65th Miss Universe coronation live on ABS-CBN Channel 2 on January 30, 2017 Monday 8 a.m. (Manila time)
For more stories click here.
http://news.abs-cbn.com/life/01/23/17/miss-usa-2015-olivia-jordan-wants-to-stay-longer-in-ph

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário