quinta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2016

Gabby Concepcion’s daughter to compete for Miss Universe Sweden 2016 crown

Gabby Concepcion’s daughter to compete for Miss Universe Sweden 2016 crown

FILIPINO actor Gabby Concepcion is not just the father of actress and United Nations goodwill ambassador KC Concepcion. He also has another beautiful and talented daughter, Cloie Skarne, one of the aspirants at the Miss Universe Sweden 2016.
On July 8, 2016, Cloie Syquiao Skarne joined a Stockholm pageant where she succeeded to win a slot to compete in the upcoming Miss Universe Sweden.
In an interview with the Asian Journal, Skarne said that the pageant will be held on August 28 at Café Opera in Stockholm.
Skarne is 22-year-old daughter of Gabby Concepcion with his ex-wife Jenny Syquia.
Born in 1994, the 5’7” candidate changed her surname from Concepcion to Skarne when her Filipina-American mother married Swedish Filip Skarne in 1997.
Due to the jurisdiction after the marriage of her parents, Cloie Skarne has become a Filipino-American-Swedish.
Having three obtained citizenships, Skarne stressed that she recognizes herself being not just one but “all” of the three –  Filipino, American, and Swedish.
“I am all of the above and I love each country. The Philippines, America, and Sweden, all have a special place in my heart. I was born in the Philippines, I have an American mother and lived in the U.S. for a few years, and I grew up, went to school and have spent most of my life in Sweden,” added Skarne.
When asked which country is her most favorite, the aspirant reiterated that she loves “each country equally.”
“I love the beautiful beaches and reefs of the Philippines and the endless kindness of it’s people, the big cities, food and friendliness of the Americans, and the calm, quiet peacefulness in Sweden. But most importantly for me, it’s the people in a place that makes it beautiful, and I have loved ones in all 3 countries, that’s also a big reason to why I love all 3,” Skarne expounded.
Aside from being a Miss Universe hopeful, Skarne is also studying Global Management and Chinese at Stockholm University. She is also hoping “to become a businesswoman running” her “own companies” in the future.
“My dream is to work with Asia, Europe and the U.S., and to hopefully get to travel with my job,” she added.
Skarne even expressed excitement for the upcoming prestigious pageant.
“In preparation I will be training with expert coaches of Aces & Queens in Manila. They are exceptional at what they do and I am so grateful for the opportunity to learn from the best in the business. Among other things I will prepare for bikini, gown, posing, poise and Q&A. I’m excited!”
If Skarne wins Miss Universe Sweden, she will be competing with other international candidates at the Miss Universe 2016 pageant, including Miss Universe Philippines Maria Mika Maxine Medina, on January 30, 2017 at the Mall of Asia Arena.
http://asianjournal.com/entertainment/gabby-concepcions-daughter-to-compete-for-miss-universe-sweden-2016-crown/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário