domingo, 28 de agosto de 2016

Femina Miss India '16 sets her goal on Miss World Pageant

Press Trust of India  |  Kolkata 


"Take a chance, because even if you don't win, you'll go back with so much more," she said. 

Adjudged by Sanjay Dutt, Sania Mirza, Arjun Kapoor, Ekta Kapoor and others during the 'Miss India' final in April last, Priyadarshini said she felt inspired by the success of Rio Olympians -- silver medal winner badminton star P B Sindhu, bronze medal winning wrestler Sakshi Malik and gymnast Dipa Karmakar, who ranked fourth in gymnastics. 

"I am inspired by the grit and determination of these girls. I also dream to be the winner in 'Miss World' in December and make my country proud in another international platform," she said 

Priyadarshini, who rated Manish Malhotra and Shane Peacock as her most favourite Indian designers and gushed about Manish's recent show in ongoing Lakme India Fashion Week, was here to launch well-known designer Jaya Misra's latest collection 'MOSAIC'. 

"I learnt from the best, sessions which were taken by the who's who in the industry. But my learning continues for the next goal," she said recalling her pageant experience. 

"And I think every girl who wants to be a beauty queen should enter such competition. I met 21 girls and they all taught me something.

http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/femina-miss-india-16-sets-her-goal-on-miss-world-pageant-116082800237_1.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário