sábado, 20 de agosto de 2016

Philippines wins Miss Asia 2016

Trixie Marie Marana won the Miss Asia 2016 title at glittering rites in Kerala, India; besting 18 other hopefuls from across Asia.
Her court is comprised of Yauheniya Vasilyeva of Belarus (1st runner-up) and Ankita Kharat of India (2nd runner-up).
Prior to winning the Miss Asia crown, Trixie won several local titles including Miss Dumaguete 2009 and Miss Negros Oriental 2015.
She posted a lengthy message on her Facebook account.
“Ladies and gentlemen, on this stage, on any stage, on every stage. Without shame, i must say. The moving force of Trixia Marie S. Marana is Jesus Christ. And tonight, it taught that this is not a success. Its how I rose about the trial that i went through in reaching today. For me its not reaching the mountain top that makes you the success(ful). Its the climbing, its the falling, the slipping, the trying again. I personally have hit major peaks in the deepest valley in coming here. We should think that the valleys are needed to be appreciated in going to greatest heights. How could I ever Thank you Lord for all of these things, you have astoundingly given.
This is more than I have longed for. We’ve been through tough times on this journey, you have put some butterflies on my tummy, you made me shed a river of tears, we even both reached to that point of  ”I’m done with this, I want to give up”. Everything feels like in movies. So thrilling, all the drama and suspense. The unending worries each day. I don’t have a team like most candidates have. But yeah, You’re the most High and powerful, look how you have made everyone around be an instrument to take all those worries away and made me my own Team Philippines. Thank you a gazillion times for it Daddy God. Thank you to Mother Mary, who have been a great intercessor. Thank you to my Sr. Sto Niño, for always working miracles in my life. I place my Sr. St. Niño pamphlet near my heart from the start of the Pageant.
To Sr De Padua, To Carmelite Sisters, To Mama Mary Lindogon, To Father Tub. Thank you so much. Thank you to my parents, if it isn’t because of you, I wouldn’t be who I am today and also Saloma’s, Uy’s Family for the prayers, patience, most supportive with love and understanding. To my Best Friends, Tiffany, Aaron, Arlene, Krizia, Gerald, Doc, eth. To my very supportive Juan, thank you. To Tita Gerry, for always been an influencer, for opening a lot of opportunities for me, for pushing me through my limits, for creating the best outfits and gowns wholeheartedly, and for making me look like a doll as always.
To Kakay and Ate Pelelou, for being there for me all through this journey as well. To ate Alfie, Miss Asia 1st Runner Up 2015 , for giving me this opportunity. Thank you for your advices too. To Tita Ding, for being my mentor, you have changed how I looked at myself. Thank you for being my confidence, the lessons, truth about life I’ve learned from you will always be my drive towards everything in life. To my TOP family. Thank you.
To our Governor of The Province of Negros Oriental,To The City Mayor of Dumaguete, To the Congressman of 2nd District, Ma’am Ikay Villanueva, Atty Joel Lagahit, Mayor of Siaton. To Prime Dental for my teeth. To my Fitbox Family. Thank you for the help and trust. To My BDO CLG Family, Ma’am Lei, Ma’am Jerra, Ma’am Karen, Sir Christian, Sir Cliff. Thank you so much. To My BDO Silliman Branch Family – Sir Clem and Maam Bing, you too have a great tandem. Thank you. Truly from the very bottom of my heart.
To my Friends, thank you so much for those who voted, who shared, who supported, and most especially who prayed. To Manappuram Miss Asia 2016 A Pegasus Event by Mr Aji ravi and Maam Jebitha, To Maam Valentina and Sir Sameer. Thank you so much for everything. Thank you to all the girls. We are all winners girls. I’ll miss you and I love you. This crown is for you Lord, for my Family, for my friends, for the Philippines. I will wear the crown not on my head but inside my heart. ALL FOR HIS GLORY AND HONOR FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN. mehel ke keye”
- Trixia Marie S. Marana
image: http://www.mb.com.ph/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/trixie-fb.jpg
Screenshot from Trixie Marie Marana's FB page
Screenshot from Trixie Marie Marana’s FB page
 Read more at http://www.mb.com.ph/philippines-wins-miss-asia-2016/#ebK5FSdGh7oTTjOZ.99

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário