terça-feira, 23 de agosto de 2016

Community celebrates Miss North Dakota's send-off

By  | 
 
     
Tonight community and family members gathered to celebrate and send off Miss North Dakota Macy Christianson.
The event was held at the Grand hotel and more than 100 people were in attendance.
Christianson modeled her wardrobe, held a silent auction with nearly 20 donated items, and more.
Miss North Dakota's preparation for the upcoming Miss America competition includes dance practice every day, mock interviews, and traveling all over the state.
Since being crowned, Christianson has done everything from throw the first pitch at the Baby Ruth World Series to visit children at Sanford's Hospital.
She says she's very excited to represent the state.
"To be able to say I'm at Miss America, because that's so amazing, and I never thought I would actually be there ever in my life," said Macy Christianson, Miss North Dakota 2016. "I wanna thank everyone for their support and I'm so excited that I'm able to represent North Dakota at Miss American because this is such a great state and I'm so thankful for all the support I've been given."
http://www.kfyrtv.com/content/news/Community-celebrates-Miss-North-Dakotas-send-off-390868141.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário