quinta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2016

WATCH: Pia Wurtzbach in tears over ABS-CBN return

Posted at 01/27/16 9:46 PM

MANILA - The moment Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach stepped inside ABS-CBN after more than decade, it all came rushing back --the sacrifices, the hardships, the failures she all endured for her dreams flooded her mind and brought her to tears.
"Iba 'yung pakiramdam na bumalik ka sa dati mong tahanan," she told the ABS-CBN executives led by chairman Eugenio Lopez III, chief content officer Charo Santos-Concio, president and CEO Carlo Katigbak and channel head Cory Vidanes.
"Kasi doon mo mare-realize kung gaano kadami na 'yung sacrifices, kung gaano na karami 'yung mga pinagdaanan --doon bumabalik lahat eh pagkababalik ka sa pinangalingan mo. I'm so overwhelmed, I can't explain it," she added.
Wurtzbach began her career as a Kapamilya when she was just 14. Managed by Star Magic under the stage name Pia Romero, she went on to appear in a variety of television shows like the sitcom Bora and movies such as "All My Life" and "All About Love."
"I started my showbiz career here," recalled Wurtzbach. "This is where I also went to school so I was here almost everyday. Alam ko na 'yung pasikot-sikot dito sa ABS-CBN noong hindi pa masyadong mahigpit ang security," she quipped.
Wurtzbach then admitted that never in her wildest dreams did she think she would receive such a rapturous welcome from her home network.
"Naiyak ako noong parade pero ngayon iba eh kasi kilala ko 'yung mga tao dito so to be acknowledged like this, finally, it took so long. I've been with ABS-CBN for such a long time pero I've never thought I would have a welcome like this so thank you so much," she said.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/lifestyle/01/27/16/watch-pia-wurtzbach-in-tears-over-abs-cbn-return

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário