segunda-feira, 10 de outubro de 2016

Miss America Picks Arkansas To Upset

By Alyssa Orange | aorange@knwa.com
Published 10/08 2016 11:30AM
Updated 10/08 2016 11:30AM
Miss America Savvy Shields picking the Arkansas Razorbacks to upset top ranked Alabama Saturday at Razorback Stadium. 
Shields, formerly Miss Arkansas, taking time out of her busy schedule to talk with Razorback Nation's Alyssa Orange on the game, as well as how her life has changed since being crowned. 
"It's changed for forever. Absolutely, I mean the Miss America organization has not only allowed me to graduate college debt free, but it's allowed me to have opportunities and experiences and meet so many people that I would never have the opportunity to otherwise, and so its not just pushing me this year as Miss America but its empowering me for the rest of my life." adds Shields. 
Shields is a Fayetteville native and student at the University of Arkansas. She is planning to visit her home state for the first time after being crowned Miss America. There will be a homecoming celebration in Little Rock and Fayetteville. 
www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/miss-america-picks-arkansas-to-upset

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário