quarta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2015

Strip Scribbles: Miss USA’s rented dress, Luke Bryan + Dierks Bentley and K-Fed

Image
MATT PETIT / MISS UNIVERSE ORGANIZATION
2015 Miss Olivia Jordan of Oklahoma is competing in the 2015 Miss Universe Pageant at Planet Hollywood.
Our 2015 Miss USA Olivia Jordan of Oklahoma took part today in the grueling judges interviews in the 2015 Miss Universe Pageantin advance of Wednesday’s preliminary pageant and Sunday’s competition at Axis at Planet Hollywood.
Olivia, who used to model for Zappos, had to rent a dress in order to compete less than one year ago in Miss Oklahoma. She went on to win Miss USA. She said:
“Today, I will stand in front of a panel of judges once again, but this time the sash says USA. With the empowerment of representing my country on the Universe stage, and the growth and lessons I have garnered over the past year, I will do my best to make you all proud. Feeling very grateful for my journey, I appreciate all your good vibes today as the judges will once again decide my fate.”
Pageant experts believe Olivia will be in the Top 10 for Sunday’s Fox telecast hosted by Steve Harvey and Roselyn Sanchez.
http://lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2015/dec/15/miss-usa-rented-dress-luke-bryan-dierks-bentley-ac/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário