segunda-feira, 20 de junho de 2016

Miss Texas discusses future plans after pageant

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:02 pm | Updated: 4:08 pm, Thu Jun 16, 2016.
“I've never been one to sit back and live a normal life so I'll be sticking to the entertainment industry to see what that has in store for me,” Rodriguez said in an email to Laredo Morning Times.
Rodriguez was the only Mexican-American vying for the title this year.
She spoke to LMT about her recent experience at the competition.
Rodriguez said she had heard that some of the girls could be “catty,” but when she arrived she was delighted to find that this was not what awaited her.
“Every single day was a blast and I really do believe I made lifelong friendships,” Rodriguez said.
She also gave details on what the days were like before the competition.
“We would start rehearsals early in the morning and they would last until the evening, as we got closer to the pageant they became longer,” Rodriguez said.
During rehearsals, Rodriguez said that she learned walking patterns for each portion of the show.
Rodriguez also wanted to thank everyone for the support she has received.
“It was my honor to not only represent my city but my entire state and I'm thankful for all the support I received from everyone and will continue to represent you all to the fullest.”
http://www.lmtonline.com/front-news/article_9a25489a-3405-11e6-9d30-a377ceb58aaa.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário