quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2015

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan 2015: Miss World Talks Bollywood Career Before Pageant Days

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
(Photo : Getty) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan In Roberto Cavalli at Cannes
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has become one of the most admired and hottest actresses in the Bollywood industry. After going on a break for about five years after getting married to Abhishek Bachchan and having little Aaradhya, she recently made her comeback in “Jazbaa.”
Now that the former Miss World is back in the scene, she is booking films and other projects left and right. During an interview with Vogue magazine, the actress had a flash-back moment to when she started acting before her pageant days.
Aishwarya appeared in her first Pepsi commercial with Aamir Khan and Mahima Choudhary. The director of the ad, Prahlad Kakkar, had people questioning, “Who is the girl that played Sanjana in the Pepsi ad?”
“Did I get a fair share of attention? Yes. Was I aware? Yes. But did I do anything about it? No,” Aishwarya revealed about the ad to Vogue magazine. “I think Prahlad tapped into that. He tickled himself silly creating Sanjana and having me play that creation of his. When I think about it now, I’m alarmed that that was what was presented to the world. I was anything but that wet-haired, red lipped girl who goes over to her neighbor’s house!”
Aishwarya talked about her Bollywood career, saying, “I’m often cited as the person who established the beauty pageant-to-films route, but that was not the case with me. I had at least four film offers [before the pageants]. In fact, I decided to participate in Miss India to step back from the film industry for a bit. If I hadn’t taken part in Miss India, ‘Raja Hindustani’ would have been my first film.”

Now, the actress is shooting for her next film with Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma called “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.”
http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/76541/20151124/aishwarya-rai-bachchan-2015-miss-world-bollywood-career-pageant-days.htm

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário