terça-feira, 14 de junho de 2016


Contestants prepare for Miss Kentucky pageant



LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) – Young women across the Bluegrass State are gearing up for the Miss Kentucky Scholarship Pageant.
Clark Davis, a Lexington native, won the title in 2015.
WHAS11 News caught up with Miss Jefferson County and Miss Belle of Louisville to get their thoughts as the big weekend approaches to see how much they’ve grown through training and months of practicing.
“I think the best strength that I've gained is interviewing skills, I'm definitely going to use interview skills later in life preparing to get a job so I think interview skills have helped me the most,” Katie Bouchard, Miss Belle of Louisville said.
“It’s not just having the best taken or the best swimsuit or the best interview skills, it's about combining all of those things to make you a better person so I think it's strived me to push for perfection or as close as I can get to it to be a better person,” Talia Horn, Miss Jefferson County stated.
The 2016 Miss Kentucky Scholarship Pageant will be held at the University of Kentucky's Singletary Center for the Arts June 30 through July 2.
The winner will then go on to compete for the title of Miss America. For more information head to misskentuckypageant.com
http://www.whas11.com/news/local/contestants-prepare-for-miss-kentucky-pageant/242772000

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário