sexta-feira, 10 de junho de 2016

Will Love Island's Zara Holland finally get dumped from the villa? Miss GB goes head-to-head with Olivia Buckland

The two love rivals will battle it out to win Adam Maxted's affections but who will he pick?

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • 27SHARES
ITV2OLIVIA vs ZARA at PARTNER PICK
OLIVIA vs ZARA
Love Island could be set to lose its most famous contestant yet, the current Miss Great Britain.
Yes if you didn't already know it Zara Holland holds the prestigious title and so far hasn't let anyone in the villa or viewers forget about it.
But being Miss GB might not be enough to keep her on Love Island if fellow islander Olivia Buckland has anything to do with it.
The pair go head-to-head over new arrival Adam Maxted , who has to pick between the two gorgeous blondes and bestow immunity upon only one.
There has been a ridiculous amount of tension in the villa between the two girls as they have been trying to sway Adam's affections and secure a spot in the house for the forseeable future.
ITV2OLIVIA talks to ZARA
Olivia tries to talk to Zara
ITV2KADY bitches about SOPHIE
The girls chat tactics
ITV
Adam Maxted has caused drama in the villa
It all comes to a boiling point when Olivia approaches Zara to discuss their options: "I just wanted to speak to you because obviously at first I never really said anything about Adam.
"I think it’s come across that I didn’t fancy him or didn’t whatever but I just, after the thing with Terry, I keep my cards very close to my chest because I got burnt. But I didn’t want you to feel like I was being sly.”
Zara remains calm in the face of her rival, responding simply in tonight's episode: “No I didn’t at all.”
ITV2OLIVIA talks to ZARA
Olivia fancies Adam
As the exchange goes on, both accept that their fate lay in Adam’s hands, and both had little power in influencing it, as Olivia says: “It’s the fact that I don’t want to say how I feel because I’m scared of getting burnt again, but I do get on with him. But I know you like him and it’s not me…”
Zara adds: “I think at first, the whole of England will have heard how I reacted. At the end of the day, he has to make a decision and he will only do whatever he feels right.”
“I can’t change it. You can’t change it. No one else in here can change it. I didn’t want you to think that I swept in there for no reason, it wasn’t that at all," Olivia diplomatically responds.
ITV2ZARA responds to OLIVIA
Miss GB has her sights set on Adam but she has #nochill
When Rachel asks whether Zara felt Olivia’s behaviour towards Adam was “desperate”, Zara sneakily replies: “Yes. Hashtag grafting.”
Olivia's chat goes in one ear and out the other for Miss GB who continues in her quest to win over Adam, sharing stories of past failed relationships with him, as she tries to catch her prey.
“I just find on the outside world, once I’ve been on a few dates with a guy, and it’s gone well, it’s all ended bad from their part not my bad. I was seeing a guy and five minutes to twelve on New Year’s Eve he decided to tell me that he was seeing his ex. I know I need to be a bit more chilled.”
* Love Island is on every night, ITV2 at 9pm
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/love-islands-zara-holland-finally-8158738

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário