quarta-feira, 3 de maio de 2017

Bikolana beauty Rachel Peters, 'over the moon' after winning Binibining Pilipinas Miss Universe

By AEDRIANNE ACAR
Filipino-British descent Rachel Peters who represented the province of Camarines Sur bested 39 candidates at the recently concluded Binibining Pilipinas 2017 coronation night to become our country’s representative in the Miss Universe pageant this 2017.
This is not the first time Rachel joined a beauty pageant since she competed three years ago in the Miss World Philippines wherein she placed 4th to Valerie Weigmann.
After winning the title, Rachel poured her heart out on Instagram to express her gratitude to all the people who supported her.
In her post yesterday, May 2, she described her journey as an unforgettable moment.
“A truly unforgettable moment!!!  I am so overwhelmed by all the love and support that I have received throughout this incredible journey. I still can't believe it but I'm over the moon and I'm so excited to be representing the Philippines in Miss Universe 2017!!!!  I would like to express my gratitude to all the people who have helped me - it took an army so I won't mention you all, but you know who you are!!!”
Rachel added that her family’s support was instrumental and she also thanked her boyfriend Camarines Sur Governoer Migz Villafuerte for pushing her to follow her dreams.
“Couldn't have done this without my Auntie Andy, Elsie, The Villafuerte family, Didi, Mum and Dad.. you guys are my everything ? And of course my love and my rock @migzvillafuerte thank you for always supporting me and my dreams. Love you!”

http://www.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/showbiznews/news/30653/bikolana-beauty-rachel-peters-over-the-moon-after-winning-binibining-pilipinas-miss-universe/story/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário